One or more e-mail accounts can be used to access an Android smartphone. For example, a user can have Gmail and Yahoo mail accounts set up on the same device. People will be able to handle their business and personal accounts more easily as a result of this. Despite the fact that many individuals use Gmail around the world, many people still choose Yahoo because of its appealing interface and compatibility features.
You may have a Yahoo mail account on your computer because it is a simple process. Adding Yahoo mail to an Android device, on the other hand, is a very different story. Many users were unable to complete the task. If you’re having trouble with this, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide that will show you how to add Yahoo Mail to your Android phone.
Read More: Avast Antivirus Not Opening How To Fix
How Can I Add Yahoo Mail To My Android Device?
Allow Many Devices To Access Yahoo
Before you begin adding Yahoo mail to your device, you must first change your Yahoo account settings so that you can access your Yahoo account from other devices. The steps are as follows:
- On your device, open a web browser.
- Enter your login and password to access your Yahoo mail account.
- The screen will display the Yahoo mail home page.
- Next, go to the Account Security Settings page by clicking on the Name icon.
Finally, enable Allow apps to utilize a less secure sign-in method. This will allow you to access your Yahoo account from any device.
Let’s look at how to add Yahoo mail to your Android device using the procedures described below.
Read More: Step For Nc.rr.com Login
Method #1: Integrate Yahoo Mail With Gmail.
Implement the following steps to add a Yahoo mail account to Gmail:
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Next, hit the three-dotted icon in the search bar’s left corner. Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap Settings.
- Then, as seen in the image below, press on Add account.
- The Setup email option will appear on the next screen. Select Yahoo from the drop-down menu.
- After a few seconds, the page will load and the Sign-in page will appear on the screen. Now you must enter your login credentials.
- Finally, hit Next to complete the sign-in procedure.
Method 2: Integrate Yahoo Mail With The Mail App
If your phone supports the conventional mail program, you can add Yahoo mail to it using the instructions listed below.
- On your Android device, open the Mail program.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu. As previously stated, go to the Settings menu and select Add account.
- On the screen, the Sign-in page will appear. Fill in the user credentials for your Yahoo account.
- Finally, tap Next to join your Yahoo Mail account to the Mail App.
Note: If your Yahoo account has the TSV (Two-Step Verification) option activated, see the note in Method 1 above.
Read More: Aol Mail Won’t Load How To Fix It
Method 3: Download And Install The Yahoo Mail App.
If you prefer to manage your Yahoo account on your Android device with a different app, you can simply download the Yahoo Mail app.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for Yahoo Mail there.
- Select Yahoo from the list of results, and then press Install.
- Sit back and wait for the installation to finish. To open the app, press the Open button, as seen below.
- Select the Sign-in option that best suits your needs.
- Tap Next after entering your username.
Note: Tap Create an account if you wish to create a new Yahoo mail account.
- To complete the sign-in process, type your password.
The Yahoo account has now been successfully added to your device, and you may use the Yahoo mail app to access it.