No, I’m not trying to log into (How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal). Using the official links that we’ve supplied here is the simplest method to do so. All of our links are always up to date. We will always have the most current and official links if you ever need to log into How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal again. It is now possible to check the PNR status of railway tickets online. Other than the official IRCTC website, you may check the status of your train ticket using other services like pnrstatus.io. Using your PNR number, you may check the status of your reservation and obtain all the information you need. Using the link provided above, you may instantly check the status of your e-ticket PNR. Let me know if you want to print it out as well.
Using a PNR number, how can you print an e-ticket? Online booking using the IRCTC website or app is required to print tickets. There is no way to print or download tickets online if you’ve purchased them at the ticketing counter. This post will show you how to print a train ticket online using a PNR number if you are a new user of IRCTC. It is possible to check PNR status and print IRCTC rail tickets without logging into your account using the same methods.
F You Have Any Issues, Please Follow Our Troubleshooting Guide Below.
- Go to the How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal official login page via our official link below. After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Simply log in with your login details. You will have to have been given these by How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal, either on sign up, or by your authority of How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal.
- You should now have a “successfully logged in” message. Congratulations, you are now logged in successfully to How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal.
- If you can not log in to the How To Print E-Ticket From Pnr Without Portal website, then follow our troubleshooting guide.
Read More: How To Login 192.168.1.1 In 5 Easy Steps
How To Print Train Ticket Using PNR Number
You must visit the official IRCTC e-ticketing website in order to print a railway ticket using the PNR number. Open the Booked Ticket and choose the ticket you wish to purchase. Tap the Print Ticket button to store it on your phone.
Here’s how you can:
- Open IRCTC website or app.
- Tap on the My Account.
- Select Transaction, tap on Booked Ticket.
- Find the ticket using the PNR number.
- Scroll down and tap on Print Ticket.
- It will open an electronic reservation slip.
- Click on the Save to download as a PDF.
How To Print Train Ticket Without Login
Open the messaging app in order to print train tickets without logging into your IRCTC account. To get your PNR number, write it down and text it to 139. This is all, you’ll get a message from IRCTC within one minute with all the information you need about your ticket.
Follow Techguram For The Best Of The Technology.